1 day ago
April 16, 2010
Show Us Your Life - Teacher Gifts
figured I could do this - I've been a teacher and now a mom
Most teachers don't really need/want teachery knick-knacks
1. handwritten notes of appreciation from parents - I've kept everyone I've received
2. gift cards - stores, restaurants
3. school supplies for classroom - especially sticky notes
4. childrens books/bookstore gift card
5. baked goods - have your kids help in some way with this. We've taken sugared pecans, homemade croutons (heart shaped), and rosemary bread made in our bread machine
to my daughter's teachers.
6. A big shiny apple - or apple bread, etc. :)
7. inexpensive accessories for the teacher's hobby - maybe a card for camera, gardening supplies or plants, cake decorating supplies, quilting/knitting stuff, cookbook, etc. If you aren't sure about the teacher's favorite hobby, your kid knows!