January 23, 2009

Life


Happy 8 month birthday Baby Bear!
Papa Bear's last day of work is February 6, and we have no idea what kind of work he will be able to find in the next two weeks. We need steady income, but thank goodness for emergency funds. Papa Bear has changed jobs several times before, but I was always working before and it was no problem at all for him to take his time looking around for work. It is quite possible that he will be a stay at home dad next fall, and I will work full-time and finish my master's degree. He is hoping to get some training in the technical side of things, and have a new career. So, we plan to be here at least until I finish my masters, then who knows where we will end up. Papa has lived in this house for 8 years, longer than any other house he has ever lived in. I am about to go nuts in this house, either its gotten too small or we have too much stuff.
Today Goldilocks wrapped a blanket around herself and said it was a wedding skirt. She proceeded to pass out 'tickets' to use and we flew to a wedding Little Eistein style "we need more patting! faster! put your hands in the air and yell blast off!" I wonder if I could really fly that way, think of the gasoline money I would save...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth,
    I just wanted to stop by and say "thank you" for joining in the friends at A Place Called Simplicity...it has really been a blessing to have so many new friends at such a difficult time!

    Your kids are soooo sweet!!

    And I read your list...I have always wanted to see the changing of the guard - too cool you have!

    Blessings from Colorado,
    Linn

    ReplyDelete